I don’t know where this week went and I always hate when that happens! I feel like life just passed me by with how busy we were this week, trying to get organized and ready for next week’s mini-vacay. We’ll be headed out of town and enjoying the Wisconsin Dells for a few days and I am SO ready for a some time off! Do you have any fun plans this weekend or next week?
Favorites This Week
Favorite App: Productive – it’s help me manage my routine SO much better! I love how easy it is to use and it encourages me to do the simple things (make my bed, tidy up the house, dishes, etc) before they get too far behind.
Favorite Food: Cereal! I think that’s officially my pregnancy craving. And I’m pretty grateful that this little one decided on something inexpensive and not crazy unhealthy. For awhile, it was fries and a milkshake. Which, who am I kidding – always sounds delicious!
Favorite Song: The Sound by The 1975. Truth be told, I hated the song the first time I heard it. Then it got stuck in my head. And after numerous times of “I can’t get it out of my head!” – I broke down and kinda love it now.
Favorite New Blog: Kimi Who? – I found Kimi’s blog this week after a sweet comment on my blog and I love how personable she is. Plus she has pretty good taste!
Favorites Across The Web
- Lemon Crumb Ice Cream on A Kitchen Addiction
- Key Lime Protein Smoothie on The Seasoned Mom
- Root Beer Float Jello on Pine Sized Baker
- Breakfast Cookie on Nourished Simply
- Reward Yourself with Things That Get You Closer to Your Goals on Lifehacker
- You Are Worthy Regardless of What You Achieve on Tiny Buddha
- One Thing You Should Remember About Doing One Thing at a Time on Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Where to Find the Best Mojitos in Havana on National Geographic
- Midwest’s Coolest Road Trip on Budget Travel
Self-Employment & Blogging
- Why I Take a Blogging Break Every Year on Secret Blogger’s Business
- 7 Mistakes People Make When Trying to Monetize Their Blog on The Nectar Collective
- 14 Drake Lyrics to Help You Kill It in Business (and Life) on by Regina
- Seven Startup Strategies to Gain From Your Limitations on Entrepreneur