Happy Friday everyone! It doesn’t really feel like Friday for me since we were gone on Tuesday + Wednesday. Now I can’t seem to figure out the day of the week unless I look at a calendar. But I double and triple checked – it is Friday! Do you have any fun plans?
We’ll be playing a little bit of catch-up after being gone mid-week, but I plan to enjoy the heat wave (upper 30s!) we have this weekend. Spring cannot come soon enough!
I have a lot of favorite moments from this past week though and I wanted to share them with you. And I’m sure you have some favorites of your own so share in the comments because I want to celebrate with you, or just read the awesome content you found!
My Favorite Moments
Favorite Day: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at our 16 week appt on Tuesday. Every time makes it feel more real
Favorite Movie: Deadpool! We decided to head to the theater after our doctor’s office filled morning and I can’t even put into words how much I love this movie. So good!
Favorite Meal: More so part of a meal, but we went to Red Robin and I got this ahhhmazing chocolate banana shake. Pure bliss. Also? Pregnancy cravings make food taste so much better!
Favorite Video: I am so excited for Fuller House!
My Favorites Across The Web
- Kindness Bars on Living La Vida Holoka
- Coffee Cinnamon Rolls with Latte Frosting on Baking With Mom
- Greek Kale Pita on Anchored to Sunshine
- BLT in a Bowl on Almost Supermom
- Oatmeal Fudge Bars on Pint Sized Baker
- You’re not Brene Brown, but you’ve still got a story on The Hummingbird Life
- 30 Things to Say No to for the Best Year of Your Life on The girl Who Loved to Write
- 15 Instagram Travelers Who’s Feeds with Soothe Your Wanderlust on My So-Called Chaos
- 5 Italian Vacation Spots with Literary Flair on Cosmos Mariners
- Jobs For Those Who Love Traveling on Pererro Travel
- 7 Travel Tools I Will Not Shut Up About Until You Buy Them on Yes and Yes
Self-Employment & Blogging
- How to Grow an Authentic Community on Social Media on Coffee with Summer
- My Worst Blogging Mistakes on Helene in Between
- Developing New Blog Content is Hard on Cats and Coffee