Add some unique decor to your home with these stunning concrete DIY projects.
Ever since Lily came, I’ve been in major nesting mode – just with no time to do it. I’ve wanted to add SO much to our house in terms of decor and minimizing, but it’s just taking way more time than I’d like it to. That doesn’t stop me from coming up with plenty of ideas though!
One of the things I’ve been loving lately are concrete DIY projects. Such a fun way to add something unique to your home! Inspired to make a fun concrete DIY for your home yourself? Try one of these:
- Make Concrete Picture Frame from A Piece of Rainbow
- How To Make A DIY Concrete Vase With A Mailing Tube from Paper N Stitch
- DIY Stained Concrete Planter from Persia Lou
- Faux Concrete DIY Book Ends from DIY Candy
- Make Makers Mix Concrete Succulent Planters from By Brittany Goldwyn
- How to DIY Concrete Vase from Burkatron
- Making Concrete Letters from Craft and Creativity
- DIY Cement Triangle Hanging Planters from Pretty Life Girls
- Concrete DIY Ring Cones from DIY in PDX
- Concrete Honey Bear Bottle from The Paper Mama
- DIY Hanging Concrete Monogram from Sugar and Cloth
- DIY Concrete Gem Mini Planters from The Proper Blog
- Star Wars: Concrete Death Star DIY from We Must Be Dreamers
- DIY Concrete Tealight Holder from Adorablest
- Make Your Decor from Make and Tell
- DIY Concrete Tray from Homey Oh My
- Urban Jungle Concrete Block Cacti Planter from Homology Modern Vintage
- DIY Concrete Mozzie Coil Holder from Tomfo
- DIY Concrete Hexagon Coasters from Fall For DIY
- DIY Concrete Tumblers from Monsters Circus
Have you ever made a concrete DIY project for your home or otherwise? What’s inspiring your home decor right now?