This post is sponsored by Evivo but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Recently, through the recommendation of my doctor at my last physical, I started taking probiotics. I can’t even begin to say how glad I am that I followed her advice.
But it got me thinking more about Lily.
I want her to grow up, knowing how to take care of herself health wise. I want her to live a healthy, long life just like I’m sure any parent does. I didn’t feel like it was something I really learned until I was much older… and I don’t want that to be the same for her.
So, back to the probiotics. I wondered if maybe it would benefit her, despite the fact that she’s still breastfeeding. Everything I read says babies get all that they need through breastmilk so she should be okay, right?
I found out about Evivo and my whole view on it changed. Evivo had a study that marked a major milestone in gut health. It is the first ever to demonstrate that probiotics can beneficially remodel and protect a baby’s gut.
Evivo is the only probiotic clinically proven to:
- Restore a baby’s gut microbiome 100 percent of the time with the good bacteria B. infantis
- Transform special carbohydrates found in breast milk to promote the growth of B. infantis
- Defend from potentially harmful bacteria linked to colic, eczema, allergies, diabetes and obesity.
To do all of this, Evivo significantly reduces the presence of bad bacteria by restoring B. infantis. B. infantis is a specific strain of beneficial bacteria that’s historically been responsible for much of the programming of the immune system and metabolism. Today, it’s missing in 9 out of 10 babies.
Obviously, Evivo has a ton of pros. And you can add ease of use to that list.
Just mix one sachet with breastmilk in a small bowl and add the mixture to the syringe. Dispense the liquid into your little one’s mouth and you’re all done!
Ready to try Evivo for your baby or toddler? Check out the two discount codes below!
Get $10 off an Evivo Probiotics Starter Kit of 4 weeks or more with code BLOG5151. Or get $20 off a 12, 20, or 24 week Starter Kit with code BLOG5152.*
* Each code can be redeemed by the first 50 readers. Each code expires on n Saturday, March 31, 2018 or after the first 50 redemptions.
You might also like:
- New Father’s Guide to Staying Fit with a Newborn
- My Journey with Exclusive Breastfeeding
- Best Baby Teething Products on Amazon