Need some dessert inspiration? These 15 simple Easter dessert recipes are sure to be a hit this Spring!
I can’t believe it’s already March and Easter is THIS month! How crazy is that?! We’ll be celebrating with my parents and a massive “let’s get house projects done before the baby comes!” weekend. We still haven’t fully decided on the menu, but I do know one thing: I will definitely be making an Easter dessert. Or two. Or three.
And I am all for simple Easter dessert recipes. My energy is limited on a lot of days so my recipes aren’t very extensive anymore. So if you’re like me and you’re looking for some yummy yet simple Easter dessert recipes – I’ve got you covered!
- Carrot Strawberries on Life Love Liz
- Carrot Cake Dip on Just Us Four
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes on Spend With Pennies
- No Bake Marshmallow Bird Nest Dessert on Hello Nature
- Carrot Shortbread Cookies on An Italian in My Kitchen
- Individual Brownies with Peanut Butter Bird’s Nest Frosting on Smart Savvy Living
- White Chocolate Peeps on The Joys of Boys
- Easter Chocolate Shot Glasses on The Flying Couponer
- Easter Ice Cream Cake on Fancy Shanty
- Easter Bunny Chow on Typically Simple
- Lemon Peep’s Pie on Upstate Ramblings
- Easter Bunny Rice Krispie Treats on Close to Home
- DIY Candy Buttons on Thrifty Jinx
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes on Baking Beauty
- Peeps Bunny Brownies on Tip Toe Fairy
do you have any favorite simple easter dessert recipes?